To encourage students to pursue their studies abroad to promote internationalization, National Chiayi University has decided to award deserving students the International Students Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is provided to international students towards a master’s or doctoral study program at the National Chiayi University in Taiwan. Tuition fee, credit fees, and a monthly allowance is expected to be included in the scholarship award.
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students.
User Review( votes)
National Chiayi University is a public university located in Chiayi City and Chiayi County, Taiwan. The ultimate goal of the university is to attain truth, goodness, and beauty through excellence in research, professional training, cultural and social service.
Why choose to study at the National Chiayi University? National Chiayi University believes in the value of honesty, simplicity, action, innovation, and service. Its mission is to open up new perspectives, explore new modes of thinking and apply new methodologies so as to select individuals of outstanding talent for the nation’s public services and professions, and in so doing, play a driving role in advancing Taiwan’s competitive profile.
Application Deadline: The application must be submitted by March 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: National Chiayi University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or doctoral degree
- Award: NT10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programs offered at the National Chiayi University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international postgraduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students must log in to the international applicant portal and submit their admission application. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic credentials:
- Transcripts for a course taken
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all required documents and follow the application pathway closely.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOCEL – Level 2
- TOEFL ITP – 457
- TOEFL IBT – 47
- IELTS – 4
- TOEIC – 550
The selected students will be awarded a tuition fee waiver and credit fees along with an allowance of NT8,000 – NT10,000.