Outstanding students who want to embark on an international education path can apply for the Elizabeth Law Scholarship Fund for Mainland Students offered at the Hong Kong Baptist University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is designed for bachelor study exclusively for Mainland students. Eligible students have good academic standing and must actively participate in extracurricular activities. A maximum of HK$195,000 will be awarded to eligible students.
Hong Kong Baptist University is ranked #610 in Best Global Universities. The university provides an Elizabeth Law Scholarship Fund for Mainland Students for the academic session 2022/2023.
User Review( votes)
Hong Kong Baptist University is a publicly funded university ranked 607th among Best Global Universities. It is known to deliver the best student experience by cultivating students’ integrity, creativity, communication, employability, and commitment to the common good
Why choose to study at the Hong Kong Baptist University? HKBU is committed to academic excellence in teaching, research, and service and to developing the whole person in all these endeavours built upon the heritage of Christian higher education.
Application Deadline: The extended application round at HKBU begins on 1st February 2022 ends on 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$195,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mainland
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All Mainland students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at HKBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good academic standing and active participation in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the online application system of the university. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit a high school graduation diploma.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit SAT or ACT results with a minimum of 1200 or 23 scores, respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- C1/C2 – Grade C
The selected undergraduate students will be provided HK$195,000 towards their cost of study at Hong Kong Baptist University.