The USA is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, apply for the International Students Scholarships at Shasta College.
The programme is open to worldwide students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree at the college.
Amazing option for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1950, Shasta College is a public community college in Redding, California, with branch campuses in Burney, Weaverville, and Red Bluff. It has approximately 8,865 students of all ages, including traditional college students, concurrently-enrolled high school students, older, re-entry students, and continuing education students who are simply taking classes for fun.
Why study at Shasta College? They provide a diverse student population with open access to undergraduate educational programs and learning opportunities, thereby contributing to the social, cultural, creative, intellectual, and economic development of our communities.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Shasta College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have a GPA requirement of 3.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Letters of Recommendation may come from anyone (instructor, employer, church member, etc.) except a member of your immediate family, Essay (500 words maximum) and transcripts of high school and previous college work sent to Shasta College.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be able to read, write and speak English at a level necessary to actively pursue a full-time academic program. English proficiency is demonstrated by taking one of the following language proficiency tests.
Shasta College will provide the award amount of $3,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.