Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology Australia is pleased to announce its International Student Scholarship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant aims to support worldwide students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the institute.
Nice chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RGIT Australia has three campuses located in Melbourne and Hobart’s Central Business Districts. The localities of the campuses offer a great lifestyle to students. It has a mix of different cultures and nationalities among not only students but also teaching faculty which gives a great exposure to students.
Why choose to study at RGIT Australia? RGIT offers its students convenience and ease of learning as all facilities are located on campus. RGIT has partnered with more than 90 industry workplaces to provide its students with Work-Based Training (WBT) and Professional Experience Placement ( PEP). They harbour a dedicated team of highly trained staff and provides quality education in various fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business, Leadership and Management, IT, Community Services, and Hospitality.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for a study that satisfies the judging panel of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for an RGIT course that will run in the term for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit a passport, academic certificates and transcripts, evidence of English language proficiency; and additional documents as required.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or provide other alternative documents for English language proficiency mentioned by the college.
The Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology will provide tuition fee for the first term of study of the chosen course.