The University of Western Ontario is gladly announcing a very exciting funding program named as International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main goal of this study program is to support high-achieving applicants who have a plan to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
This support will help those international students who want to study at the University of Western Ontario in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1919, the University of Western Ontario is a public research university located in Ontario, Canada. For students, the university has a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at the University of Western Ontario? In an enriching and interactive climate, you will join a group of academics, creating intellectual relationships that will last a lifetime. Western’s academic leaders provide their students with endless opportunities for in-depth exploration and collaboration.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Western Ontario
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Number of Awards: three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The awards are based on outstanding academic performance, creative and innovative thought, and significant extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational award, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at Western University. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the official transcripts, photocopy of passport and an essay, and a nomination from their school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate and need to meet the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will be required to write one of the following acceptable English language proficiency tests: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL.
Benefits: The successful students will receive the bursary range from $300 to $2,000 for their tuition fee.