To help students fund the cost of their attendance, Üsküdar University is actively offering generous International Student Scholarships.
The study award is available for international students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Üsküdar University, founded by the Human Values and Mental Health Foundation, is the first thematic university of Turkey in the field of Behavioral Health and Sciences.
Why study at Üsküdar University? The main mission of the department is to train practitioners with a strong intellectual foundation in the field of cartoons and animation. The curriculum of the department has been developed accordingly and is based on the synthesis of theoretical and practical knowledge. Graduates in the department are equipped with the knowledge and skills required by the relevant sectoral areas.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Üsküdar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Foreign students who enrolled in Üsküdar University under the quotas for foreign students received discount at the rates determined yearly by the Board of Trustees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Original high school diploma or graduation certificate as well as one copy of the selected choice (The original will be returned after seen)
- ASPC (Assessment Selection and Placement Center) Exam Result
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to complete the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If students enroll in the Preparatory School or departments taught in English, they need to take a proficiency and placement exam
Üsküdar University will provide the educational fund at the rates determined yearly by the Board of Trustees.