The Ferris State University is pleased to offer the Woodbridge N. Ferris Scholarships for international students who are entering college for the first time in the USA.
Ferris State University (FSU, Ferris) is an American public university with its main campus in Big Rapids, Michigan. These opportunities are open to an international student who is entering college for the first time.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Founder’s Scholarship: Up to $12,6300 per year
- President’s Scholarship: $6,000 per year
- Provost’s Scholarship: $4,500 per year
- Dean’s Scholarship: $3,500 per year
- Ferris Gold Scholarship: $2,000 per year
- Ferris Crimson Scholarship: $1,500 per year
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Incoming international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: aid amounts are determined by evaluating both of the following
- A student’s high school grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
- A student’s submitted score from either the ACT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS or another accepted test.
- How to Apply: Students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. These opportunities are automatically awarded to students who are academically eligible.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.