The Ferris State University is pleased to offer the Woodbridge N. Ferris Scholarships for international students who are entering college for the first time.
Ferris State University (FSU, Ferris) is an American public university with its main campus in Big Rapids, Michigan. These opportunities are open to international student who are entering college for the first time.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2018, for Summer Semester (May-August)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Founder’s Scholarship: Up to $12,180 per year/$48,720 for four years
President’s Scholarship: $6,000 per year/$24,000 for four years
Provost’s Scholarship: $4,500 per year/$18,000 for four years
Dean’s Scholarship: $3,500 per year/$14,000 for four years
Ferris Gold Scholarship: $2,000 per year/$8,000 for four years
Ferris Crimson Scholarship: $1,500 per year/ $6,000 for four years
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Incoming international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: aid amounts are determined by evaluating both of the following
A student’s high school grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
A student’s submitted score from either the ACT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, or another accepted test.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
These opportunities are automatically awarded to students who are academically eligible.