Copenhagen Business School is delighted to offer for a vacant PhD award in Commercial Law. International students are eligible to apply for this application .
CBS is one of the largest business schools in Europe and one of the 8 Danish universities. CBS does not focus solely on technical aspects or on organizational managerial aspects, but rather take a socio-technical perspective and a multidisciplinary approach to address a range of strategic, structural, and operational activities involved in gathering, processing, storing, distributing and use of information and its derivatives in organizations and society.
User Review( votes)
In order to be eligible applicants must be fluent in English.
- Application Deadline: May 14, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Commercial Law.
- Award: A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of 1?2 year’s work (840 work hours). The bursaries are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. the program includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Denmark
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Masters degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Applicants must enclose documentation for English language skills. Documentation of GRE and/or GMAT scores is strongly encouraged. For submitting GMAT scores, look up Copenhagen Business School in the GMAC register and choose the PhD Program.