In this 21st century gaining an education is getting difficult day by day. So for helping candidates in pursuing their studies, Griffith University is presenting the International Student Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship program.
Outstanding opportunity for pursuing undergraduate studies in Australia
User Review( vote)
Griffith University was formally established in 1971 and introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which is also known as highest-ranked Australian university.
Why at Griffith University? The university has over 44000 candidates and it offers a full suite of bachelor, master, and research degree programs with huge range disciplines. It also provides many funding opportunities for its candidates.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are as follows-
- Trimester 3 2019- September 6, 2019
- Trimester 1 2020- November 29, 2019
- Trimester 2 2020- May 15, 2020
- Trimester 3 2020- September 4, 2020
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: Cover 25% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For commencing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates are suggested to follow the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must receive a conditional or unconditional offer to study a program at the university.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time participant in trimester 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2020 at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Once they successfully enrolled in a program, then they can complete the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: With student’s application form a certified true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documents should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will support candidates by covering 25% of the tuition fee for the duration of the course.