Unlock your future with the International Undergraduate Science and Engineering program offered by the University of Leeds and take a step forward towards the bright future in the UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract outstanding international participants for undertaking an undergraduate degree program within the School of Earth and Environment at the university.
A fine educational program for starting education in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds ranked within the top 5 UK universities for the number of application received. It is a public research university and also recognized as the fifth largest university in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Leeds? At this university, the students will have a variety of degree level courses across many disciplines. It offers exceptional student experience and the best learning environment for students.
- University or Organization: The University of Leeds
- Department: The School of Earth and Environment
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidate can apply for an undergraduate degree program within the School of Earth and Environment at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a self-funded overseas for tuition fee purpose participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program within the School of Earth and Environment at the University of Leeds.
- After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit transcripts of records, description of the grading system at their home university, language ability proof, and copy of the information page in their passport or ID card.
- Admission Requirements: The participants need to complete their previous secondary school qualification for enrollment in a bachelor degree program.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The university will give an amount of £2,000 as a tuition fee reduction for each successful participant.
Application Deadline: Application for the year 2020-2021 will start on 23rd September; there is no fixed deadline for the grant.