Applicants are invited to apply for the International Summer School Scholarships at the University of Oslo in Norway. These opportunities are available for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programme.
The university aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships, specifically for overseas students.
Wonderful offer for overseas applicants.
User Review( votes)
UiO was founded in 1811 as the first university in Norway. it is the highest-ranked institution of education and research in Norway – and one of the World’s Top 100 universities, according to the Shanghai World Ranking. With five Nobel Prize winners, UiO has a strong track record of pioneering research and scientific discovery.
Applicants who are not native speakers of English must document their proficiency in English by taking one of the internationally recognised tests (IELTS, TOEFL and Pearson ).
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The award can be taken in Norway
To be a successful ISS scholarship recipient, you must demonstrate:
- That you meet the academic requirements
- A strong academic record
- The relevance of your academic and/or professional background to the course you apply for in your statement of purpose
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Register application through UiO’s application portal
- Entrance Requirement: Academic requirements for Bachelor’s courses: Due to differences in world educational systems, applicants must submit specific documents to show they are eligible for admission. The Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT) provides the GSU-list which specifies the education (Higher Education Entrance Qualification) you must have to qualify for admission to universities and university colleges in Norway.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native speakers of English must document their proficiency in English by taking one of the internationally recognised tests (IELTS, TOEFL and Pearson).
- It is possible to apply for either an Off-Campus and On-Campus scholarship, depending on where you come from and which category you apply to.
- An Off-Campus scholarship covers all basic fees which include extracurricular activities, health insurance, one-weekend excursion outside Oslo, public transportation (public transportation card within Oslo not applicable to UiO program students), card within Oslo and reading materials.
- An On-Campus scholarship covers all the basic fees mentioned above. In addition, it includes simple accommodation in a double room at Blindern Dormitory and board according to the dormitory meal plans.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 4th