Schiller International University is currently seeking applicants for a beneficial International Scholarship scheme that will support both undergraduate and graduate education of talented overseas students.
This programme is funded with the motive to remove those obstacles that students might face during their study abroad. The sponsorship will be offered in the academic year 2020-21.
With this opportunity, you can gain top equality education at an undergraduate or graduate level at Schiller International University.
User Review( votes)
Schiller International University is a global university formed in 1964 by Dr Walter Leibrecht as a private American University. It is a learning community of forward-thinking and innovative people who are from different parts of the world. It is world-renowned for its courses and educational opportunities.
Why study at Schiller International University? As a part of this university, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university has well-qualified staff dedicated to helping students develop personally and professionally for leadership roles in an international setting.
Application Deadline: Any time
- University or Organization: Schiller International University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Up to $105/€85
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree programme in business, hospitality, economics, management, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme.
- Students will need a CGPA from their most recent education at 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale and you can also demonstrate proof of cultural or social activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to enrol in the applicable programme and after that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide essay, original official transcript, supporting documentation of cultural/social activity.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate, applicants must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, applicants will need to have a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a graduate programme.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the English requirement of the university, applicants must have TOEFL 80 for Bachelor, 89 for Masters, or IELTS score of at least 6.0 for Bachelor.
The sponsorship will grant the award worth $80/€65 to undergraduate students per annum. For graduate students, it will provide an award of $105/€85 per annum.