The University of Nottingham is pleased to announce the International Undergraduate Excellence Award for the highly motivated & talented students for the session 2020/21.
There are up to twelve awards available for the outstanding international students, who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
The University of Nottingham offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in another culture and even learn a new language, as well as developing career skills and a global outlook.
Why at the University of Nottingham? Studying at this popular university, you can transform your future with World-class facilities. It offers one of the biggest and most diverse study abroad programs in the UK.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Twelve
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate def will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be currently studying high school or college level qualifications within the UK
- be classed as an ‘overseas’ student for tuition fee purposes
- hold an offer to begin a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Nottingham in September 2020, in any subject area
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must apply for an undergraduate degree course at Nottingham and receive an offer of study before applying for this scholarship. After taking confirmation, aspirants can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: If you want to study at the university, then you need to provide evidence of the minimum English language.
The university is offering twelve awards of £2,000 towards tuition fees in the first year of your degree course to the winning candidates.