Tuition Fees Scholarships for EU-EEA and Switzerland Students are available for the academic year 2022-2023. Grants are available for fee-paying students admitted to Master’s programmes.
The awards awarded by both SLU and the Swedish Institute (SI) are open to supporting international students to study master’s programs in Sweden.
Nice offer for international students to get education fund for masters study
User Review( vote)
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) is a world-class international university also known as Swedish Agricultural University. Founded in 1977, it has four faculties or several campuses in Sweden.
Why study at the Swedish Agricultural University? SLU is a top-ranked institute in research, educational quality and creativity. It provides bachelor to doctoral study programs based on professional qualifications.
Application Deadlines: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 1 February.
- University or Organization: Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fees and cost of living
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The prize can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All SLU Master’s programmes, except Outdoor Environments for Health and Well-being, AFEPA, Erasmus Mundus Plant Biology, and EnvEuro.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- If you are a student who is a citizen of a country within the EU (European Union), the EEA (European Economic Area) and Switzerland, you are not required to pay an application or tuition fee.
- As an exchange student or a doctoral student, you are not required to pay tuition fees.
- Citizens outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland are required to pay an application fee at 900SEK.
- Must take a master’s programmes or search based on areas of interest.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for master admission at SLU or SI before applying for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide your previous study information, proof of English proficiency, letters of motivation, recommendation letters and essay summaries as well as all international students must submit a copy of their passport or other ID documents. Check out full details of the documentation requirement
- Admission Requirements: To study at master level, should have been received a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen from an internationally recognised university. Before you can be admitted to SLU or SI, must fulfil specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The majority of the Master’s programmes at SLU are conducted in English. Therefore, applicants must have an English language certificate to show their proficiency.
- Scholarships offered by SLU: SLU will offer scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The award will cover tuition fees only, no living or travel expenses are included.
- Scholarships offered by the Swedish Institute (SI): Scholarships cover both tuition fees and cost of living. There are several different scholarships available, depending on your background.