The Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer prestigious programme for International and European Union (EU) students who have received an offer to study on an eligible undergraduate course starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public research university in Nottingham, England that was founded in 1992.
Why at Nottingham Trent University -Keeping the regional economy, the University is creating local opportunities for student employment and is promoting graduation retention in the field. Through the resources, talent, and expertise, the university helps in bringing business to life.
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The grant is open at the undergraduate course level
- Award: £1,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online (Electronically)
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EU Students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: All EU students holding offers to study a full-time undergraduate course in September 2019 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply applicants can download the application form and email it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: There is no documents are required for the opportunity
- Admission Requirements: for the opportunity , you need to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course in September 2019.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Deadline: There are three deadlines as the following:
- Monday March 25, 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday May 20, 2019 16:00 GMT
- Final deadline: Monday, June 24, 2019, 16:00 GMT
The person who does the best will receive £1,000 per academic year.