The Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer prestigious scholarships for International and European Union (EU) students who have received an offer to study on an eligible undergraduate course starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public research university in Nottingham, England that was founded in 1992.
Why at Nottingham Trent University -Keeping the regional economy, the University is creating local opportunities for student employment and is promoting graduation retention in the field. Through the resources, talent, and expertise, the university helps in bringing business to life.
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The scholarship is open at the undergraduate course level
- Scholarship Award: £1,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online (Electronically)
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: EU Students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: EU Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: All EU students holding offers to study a full-time undergraduate course in September 2019 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply applicants can download the application form and email it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: There is no documents are required for the scholarship
- Admission Requirements: For the scholarship, you need to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course in September 2019.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Deadline: There are three deadlines as the following:
- Monday March 25, 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday May 20, 2019 16:00 GMT
- Final deadline: Monday, June 24, 2019, 16:00 GMT
The person who does the best will receive £1,000 per academic year.