The University of Queensland is offering the Science international awards for Undergraduate and Postgraduates in Australia.
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning. Through their college, a graduate school and six faculties, the university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ is committed to providing students with the best opportunity and practical experience. As a UQ student, you will be part of a diverse, supportive, inclusive campus community of more than 52,000 students, including more than 15,400 international students from 135 different countries.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: The Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries (Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents) are eligible to apply for this award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is open to study the undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in these study areas- Agriculture and Environment, Architecture and Planning, Science and Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By The grants closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested in this program, then firstly you have to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UQ. After taking admission you can submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, candidates must have to submit a personal statement addressing their capacity to create change and contribute to science (word limit: 300 words).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have overall positions (OPs), international baccalaureate (IB) scores, and selection ranks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $3,000.