The Faculty of Science at The University of Queensland offers a number of International Scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students.
Golden opportunity for students to study abroad
User Review( votes)
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning. Through their college, a graduate school and six faculties, the university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland– UQ is committed to providing students with the best opportunity and practical experience. As a UQ student, you will be part of a diverse, supportive, inclusive campus community of more than 52,000 students, including more than 15,400 international students from 135 different countries.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: The Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries (Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents) are eligible to apply for this award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is open to study the undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in the field of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this award, an applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application. Candidates must be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science and in their first semester of study at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested in this program, then firstly you have to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UQ. After taking admission you can submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, candidates must have to submit a personal statement addressing their capacity to create change and contribute to science (word limit: 300 words).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have overall positions (OPs), international baccalaureate (IB) scores, and selection ranks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $3,000.