The Faculty of Science at The University of Queensland (UQ) offers a number of International Scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students.
The program is open to international students who are enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree programs in Faculty of Science at UQ.
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
- Deadline: 1 June 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents.
- Scholarship take in: Australia
- Eligible countries: All countries (Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents) are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Science Program
- Bachelor of:
• Advanced Science (Hons)
• Agricultural Science (Hons)
• Biomedical Science
• Biotechnology (Hons)
• Environmental Management (Hons)
• Environmental Science (Hons)
• Equine Science
• Occupational Health & Safety Science (Hons)
• Regional and Town Planning
• Sustainable Agriculture
• Veterinary Science (Hons)
• Veterinary Technology
• Wildlife Science
- Master of:
• Agricultural Science
• Animal Science
• Conservation Biology
• Conservation Science
• Environmental Management
• Financial Mathematics
• Food Science and Technology
• Geographic Information Science
• Magnetic Resonance Technology
• Mineral Resources
• Molecular Biology
• Molecular Imaging Technology
• Occupational Health and Safety Science
• Quantum Technology (starting Semester 2 2019)
• Urban and Regional Planning
• Veterinary Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- Upon the expiration date of the scholarship, submit all the documents to meet the requirements related to the UQ offer for the approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Enroll in the program administered by the Faculty of Science; Program must be more than one-year duration (full time)
- Enroll in your first semester of study in UQ.
How to Apply
To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: http://www.vision6.com.au/em/forms/subscribe.php?db=515898&s=175093&a=23336&k=mTEmjsDFBzxq2IFH5gfWRcrf1Is1ZMVv00Jgk-cneRc
Supporting Documents: Not required
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate program application for entry into one of the eligible Science programs (listed in the Appendix) directly to The
University of Queensland or through your education agent.
UQ International Admissions Section
Level 2, JD Story Building
The University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland, 4072 Australia
Email: [email protected]
Lodging an application requires you to pay UQ’s application fee for international students.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an offer. If your offer is conditional you must meet all conditions by the scholarship closing date.
- Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form (science.uq.edu.au/international-scholarships).
- Faculty of Science Associate Dean (academic) (or nominated) will select scholarship recipients.
- As far as possible, the vacuum scholarship will notify the applicants of the results of their application within four weeks of the closing date.
- The decision of Associate Dean (Academic) (or nominated) is final and no correspondence will be entered in it.
- Scholarship cannot be postponed.