Zayed University is now offering an exciting Undergraduate Merit Scholarship to provide financial security to students with excellent academic achievements.
This Merit Scholarship is for the academic year 2020-21 and will cover up to 50% of tuition fees. Students of any nationality can apply for this funding opportunity.
Amazing program that will cover partial tuition fee.
User Review( vote)
Zayed University holds a global reputation for excellence in educational innovation, research, and student leadership development. It offers well-designed and internationally recognized degree programs that prepare students for their future endeavours. It was founded in 1998, and currently has over 9,000 students enrolled across its two campuses.
Why study at Zayed University? In addition to education, the institution is famous for its educational opportunities, creative activities, and student services. The university has been preparing qualified graduates who can contribute to the development of UAE society.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Zayed University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in an undergraduate program at Zayed University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates whose application for admission has been accepted will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents as a part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate program at the university.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement is IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5) or TOEFL iBT of 80.
The scholarship will assist all deserving students by covering 50% of tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the UAE.