Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Macquarie University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Banco de Mexico FIDERH Scholarship. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award supports Mexican students who are going to commence postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University.
Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It has outstanding facilities and campus to study with a great teaching system and career-building guides.
Why study at Macquarie University? The university offers various degree programs for worldwide students. It is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 20 % award of total tuition fees+ MXN$200 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: Mexican students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Mexico.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Mexico.
- Have met the University’s academic requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold an offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Macquarie University. After being registered, Candidates must apply with FIDERH at any of the three reception periods of the year. Click here http://www.fiderh.org.mx/calendario.html for more information.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Macquarie University will provide the 20 per cent award of total tuition fees for postgraduate coursework programs plus a FIDERH loan of MXN $200 000 per year of study.