The Edith Cowan University is pleased to offer International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship to students who can demonstrate high levels of academic achievement in their previous studies. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
A valuable offer to get an undergraduate program in Australia with funding.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: High-achieving students that are citizens of Argentina, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Reunion, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible for the International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- be commencing study at ECU in 2020, 2021 or 2022;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
How to Apply
How to Apply: If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required. The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply through an ECU Authorised Agent.
How to accept this application -
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- have met the admission requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.