The students are invited to join the International Undergraduate Scholarship program to take their educational journey into the highest peak of success. This opportunity is giving by the University of Stirling in the United Kingdom.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract high achieving participants from all over the world for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at the University of Stirling.
A worthy opportunity for international students in the UK
User Review( vote)
The University of Stirling was established by royal charter in 1967 as a public research university in Scotland. It is a plate-glass university which ranks among the top 50 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Stirling? The university is a globally connected university which offers a supportive space for students to learn. It also provides a diverse and multi-cultural student experience.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries:Candidates of all nationality are allowed to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria-
- The candidate must receive a conditional or unconditional offer to study a bachelor degree program at the university
- An applicant must be a full-time student
- The grant is for aspirants to directly entering into a bachelor degree program at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All eligible participants who take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The educational award will offer students a grant of £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
Application Deadline: The deadline is based on the UCAS application last date according to the bachelor course starting in the year 2020-2021.