High performing aspirants from individual countries are invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate offered by the Newcastle University in the UK.
Approximately 39 opportunities are awarded to those eligible candidates who will undertake the full-time master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas. It is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group and ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, students can get a great opportunity for pursuing a career in any of their chosen fields. It provides quality technical education and vocational training. Here students can get the destination for career, leadership, and volunteer opportunities.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2020, 30 April 2020 and 29 May 2020
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 50% and 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 39 bursaries are awarded
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, India, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, Venezuela, India.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be assessed as international for fee purposes and hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city-centre campus for the 2020/21 academic year and already have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, you are needed to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at Newcastle University. After taking admission, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the details of your qualifications, including pre-university qualifications, personal statement why you are applying for this application , providing evidence of academic ability, energy, and commitment to studies (500-word maximum).
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirements: If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to show that you have adequate knowledge of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The grant will provide 50% and 100% of tuition fees for your studies.