Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. So for helping students, the Waterford Institute of Technology is providing the International Undergraduate funding for talented students.
Beneficial offer for non-EU students to get a study fund in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
As a Regional Technical College, the Waterford Institute of Technology was opened in 1970. It is a state-funded, freely available higher education institution situated in the city of Waterford, Ireland.
Why at the Waterford Institute of Technology? The university is committed to providing a caring and supportive learning environment for its students. They provide career-related services, resources and advice to students to support them in today’s competitive world.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
- University or Organization: Waterford Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Advanced entry
- Award: Reduction of 20% in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EU countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree or advanced entry in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: These opportunities are open to all self-funding non-EU students for full-time programmes only who are applying for first-year or advanced entry admission at the university.
- Candidates must have to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program or advanced entry at the university. After taking confirmation, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of your CV, transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- Students must have a High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least four other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
Benefits: The Waterford Institute of Technology will cover the 20% reduction in tuition fee for the students.