The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for International Undergraduate Scholarship to higher achieving students for the year 2019.
Nice program to study at the University of Sheffield in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield was founded in 1897. It accepts its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield. The university was initially formed by the merger of three colleges.
Why at Sheffield University? The University helps applicants to find opportunities to work with their study also helps applicant if there is any health issue or any other issue. The university provides the best placements for their best applicant.
- University or Organization: The University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: 10% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 14 June 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is for undergraduate program is available for any course except for medicine and dentistry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the award, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria-
How to Apply
- How to apply: To register for the program, the applicant must take admission in Undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, applicants will automatically consider applying for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for the program, applicants have to submit a statement as the reason for their applying along with a personal CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, the applicant must submit Xerox of their previous study level.
- Language Requirement: Applicant has to show their English language aptitude by IELT or TOEFL test if English is not their first language.
- Benefits: The award is worth 10% of your tuition fee and is offered in each academic year subject to encourage academic success.