If you are an International applicant and looking for a scholarship then there is an opportunity, Montana State University is offering International Undergraduate Scholarships.
There are two types of educational awards for higher achievement candidates which aims to support them in achieving good knowledge.
User Review( votes)
Montana State University (MSU) is a public land-grant university in Bontman, Montana. It prepares students to graduate equipped for careers and further education.
Why study at Montana State University? Montana State University offers baccalaureate degrees in 51 fields, master’s degrees in 41 fields, and doctoral degrees in 18 fields through its nine colleges. It has more than 16,900 students.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is July 1.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- You can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject recommended by the university.
- Those who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration. And must be applying to MSU as a freshman in order to be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For the Office of International Programs Scholarship: If students choose to submit their SAT and/or ACT scores, the results must be sent directly to MSU via the testing company. They will always consider the highest composite score submitted.
- ACT school code 2420: http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/index.html
- SAT school code 4488: http://www.sat.collegeboard.org/home
- For MSU Presidential Scholarship
- Participant apply to this fund application through the given link
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, a curriculum vitae, personal statement and a copy of the passport’s name page need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: This grant can be renewed annually if you maintain a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrols in at least 12 credits and remains a non-resident.
- Language Requirement: The candidate must be good in the English language.
The educational program will cover awards ranging from $5,000-$12,000 per year.