The Flemish Ministry of Education is glad to announce the Master Mind Scholarships at Ghent University. The grant is open for academically studying students for master programs in Flanders and Brussels.
For this grant, the Ghent University is looking for those applicants who have been completed their graduation degree and willing to take admission in the master program.
Excellent opportunity for worldwide students by the Government of Flanders in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
Ghent University is a top 100 university and their 11 faculties provide a wide range of high-quality courses in every one of their scientific disciplines, each inspired by innovative research.
Why at Ghent University? Ghent is one of the major universities in Belgium offering multiple career opportunities for its students and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains.
- University or Organization: Ghent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master Programs
- Award: € 8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30 scholarships
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Application Deadline: 1st of March each year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are qualified yet various grants are held to students from Japan (3), Mexico (3), Palestine (2) and the USA (5).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be given in any subject area. The latest overview of these master programmes can be consulted in the online course catalogue.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any global student who is going to be enrolled in any master programs proposed by the university in the academic year 2019-2020, is qualified for this application .
How to Apply
- How to apply: While applying for the grant the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off the students are required needs to pick a suitable master program of the university. After being the student of this university, the applicant can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this application students are required to have these documents- Passport photo, International passport or national ID and Transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Students, who are eager to take affirmation in ma aster program, must hold an appropriate Belgian academic bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for this application applicant must have Dutch at level B2 for Master programs taught in Dutch and English at level B2 for Master programs taught in English.
- Deadline: Students must submit their application 1st March each year for the enrolment into the desired course.
- Benefit: After applying for this application , the applicant will get an allowance of € 8000 per academic year.