Have you completed your high school study and confused about how to accomplish your undergraduate degree in which university in the USA? If so, then you no need to worry, Saint Joseph’s University is currently offering International undergraduate financial aid for high school seniors.
The program is designed for both domestic and international claimants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Worthy opportunity for US and international scholars with financial support for an undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1851, Saint Joseph’s University has over 4,600 traditional, full-time undergraduates studying in over 40 academic majors and more than 900 challenging courses. It offers 60 undergraduate majors, 53 graduate programs, 28 study-abroad programs, 12 special-study options, and co-op programs.
Why at the Saint Joseph’s University? The university provides the best career opportunities for students to acquire academic skills, responsibility, self-discipline, decision-making, and resources to assist them to reach their academic goals.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: Saint Joseph’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for these funding opportunities, applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this grant, aspirants are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Saint Joseph’s University.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to meet the English language requirements for the program.
- Benefits: The university will provide the award amount varies according to The grants programs.