If you are a top rank holder student from India, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the opportunity for Toppers at the Lovely Professional University in India.
The studentship is available for those high achieving aspirants who wish to study any of their chosen course at LPU for the academic year 2020-2021.
Worthy opportunity for Indian students to study at LPU
User Review( votes)
Established in 2005, Lovely Professional University has collaborated with the tech giant Google for providing Android specialization training to its engineering students within the campus. It has launched “Transforming Education Awards” as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Why at the Lovely Professional University? At this university, candidates can get the help to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to succeed in their career now and in the future. It gives candidates exciting opportunities to develop skills and gain valuable experience.
Application Deadline: Various according to the program
- University or Organization: Lovely Professional University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Eligible course
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible course in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to the top 20 Rank holders of every recognized school board (State, Central, and Open Board provided minimum 1000 students should have appeared in the said exam. Candidates need to maintain a CGPA of 8.00 (or 72% marks in marks based programs) in the first year (first two semesters), 8.5 CGPA (i.e. 76.5% marks) in the second year and 9.0 CGPA (i.e. 81% marks) in third year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are needed to take admission in any of their chosen course at the Lovely Professional University. After taking acceptance, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold their previous degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Claimants will be asked to submit a certificate confirming at least a B2-level of linguistic competence in English.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide a full program fee waiver (Including Examination Fee), and free stay in the four-seater room (Air Cooled Room) in a hostel or free transport facility.