The University of Queensland is providing a wonderful opportunity through its PhD International Scholarships program for the academic year 2020-2021. The programme is available for both domestic and international students at the UQ School of Communication and Arts in Australia.
The goal of the scholarship opportunity is to encourage students who want to commence a Higher Degree by Research in Machine vision, Instagram’s participatory, and promotional cultures. This research environment will provide world-class opportunities for research training and a rich intellectual environment.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university located in Australia. It is committed to providing high-quality research-led education and teaching environment.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? UQ offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university. While studying at UQ, students can gain hands-on industry experience through placements and internships.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Communication and Arts
- Course Level: PhD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Machine vision, Instagram’s participatory, and promotional cultures.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide $28,597 per annum for domestic and international students to undertake a Higher Degree by Research in Australia.