The University of Queensland is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its International UQ PhD Positionsfor the academic session 2020/2021. The educational award is open for both domestic and international students.
The research programme will evaluate the hydrogen embrittlement (HE) of gas pipeline steels currently used in Australia based on our prior research at UQ.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities that offer various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. It is a reputable university that focuses strongly on research and teaching.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience. Here students get the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Hydrogen Embrittlement of Gas Pipeline Steels.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed some research experience.
- Have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an academic CV/resume, academic transcript, degree certificate, passport, and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet the general entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide $30,000 per annum to domestic and international students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework.