MPOWER Financing is looking for highly motivated international aspirants to apply for the “InternationalStudent.Com / Mpower Central America program”.
The educational award is available for those who are enrolled or accepted to study full-time at one of the universities MPOWER supports in the United States or Canada for an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Nice chance for international candidates to study in the US or Canada with study award.
User Review( votes)
MPOWER Financing is a Public Benefit Corporation that provides an innovative and forward-looking education financing product for students from around the world. The main purpose of the program is to set students up for academic, professional, and financial successes.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University: MPOWER Financing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate Study
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA or Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in science, technology, business, and public policy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Central American countries. For the purpose of this application , a “Central American country” is defined as Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, or Panama.
- Be enrolled or accepted to study full-time at one of the universities MPOWER supports in the United States or Canada for an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the United States or Canada, as applicable:
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take part in the undergraduate or graduate degree program at any US or Canadian university. After being enrolled they should complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay, a copy of your transcript or admission letter, a proof of your citizenship, immigration status, and gender (i.e., your passport and visa), and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Before you get started on your application, be sure to review all requirements carefully
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to have excellent English language proficiency o study in the US or Canada.
MPOWER Financing will provide one $3,000 grand prize scholarship, plus two additional $1,000 honourable mention scholarships to the winning candidates.