Are you thinking of applying to study at Newcastle University London? INTO and Newcastle University London are offering Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship. International students are eligible to apply.
Newcastle University is ranked in the top 200 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2018). Newcastle University London brings its top rankings to the capital along with excellent employability with a top 20 ranking for graduate career prospects (The Complete University Guide 2016).
Wonderful program for international students to study at Newcastle University.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programs
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Study Subject: Educations are awarded in all postgraduate taught programmes.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To be considered for awards applicants must receive an offer for a postgraduate degree at Newcastle University London for the 2018/19 academic year. Award is open to all applicants.
How to Apply: To be considered for a study education, you’ll need to:
- Apply for an eligible course
- Be offered a place
To apply for the education you will need to:
Fill in the application form, and send with the documents below to newcastlelondon-at-ncl.ac.uk
- Letter of offer
- Latest academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency
- One page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a program panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the study education application.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.