Are you thinking of applying to study at Newcastle University London? INTO and Newcastle University London are offering Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship. International students are eligible to apply.
Newcastle University is ranked in the top 200 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2018). Newcastle University London brings its top rankings to the capital along with excellent employability with a top 20 ranking for graduate career prospects (The Complete University Guide 2016).
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate taught programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all postgraduate taught programmes.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships helps with 50% of tuition fees.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarshipcan be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To be considered for awards applicants must receive an offer for a postgraduate degree at Newcastle University London for the 2018/19 academic year. Award is open to all applicants.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To be considered for a scholarship, you’ll need to:
- Apply for an eligible course
- Be offered a place
To apply for the scholarship you will need to:
Fill in the scholarship application form, and send with the documents below to newcastlelondon-at-ncl.ac.uk
- Letter of offer
- Latest academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency
- One page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the scholarship application.