Applications are currently open for the INTO Stirling Progression Scholarship at the University of Stirling for the academic year of 2021-2022. This program will benefit students by providing an award amount of up to £4,000.
The purpose of The grant is to find out the top talented students from across the world and encourage them to take admission at the university.
The University of Stirling is genuinely creating a difference in today’s competitive world through its research and top-quality education. It is based in the heart of Scotland, and home to 14,000 students from over 120 nationalities.
Why study at the University of Stirling? The university is ranked 1 in the UK and 5 in the world for its campus environment, which is full of life and activity. By providing a variety of courses and educational opportunities, it helps students acquire knowledge and expertise to make an impact in the world.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught
- Awards: Up to £4,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught course
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway program at the INTO University of Stirling centre.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required as you will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. Check out this link to get detailed information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English are asked to provide evidence of your English language skills. All of the following English language qualifications are acceptable:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
The award amount is worth £4,000, which will be a contribution toward covering the educational expenses of all deserving students.