To encourage promising young leaders from Africa, the African Leadership University is organizing an exciting opportunity named as African Leaders Scholarship.
The award intends to support students who have demonstrated impact in their communities and want to pursue the undergraduate degree program at the African Leadership University.
Founded in 2015, the African Leadership University is a network of tertiary institutions with its main campuses in Mauritius and Rwanda. It is known as the African Leadership College.
Why at the African Leadership University? While studying at ALU, students have opportunities to do real work throughout the year. Students will enjoy the environment with best faculties.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: African Leadership University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition fee and accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Africa
- The award can be taken in Africa
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Global Challenges, International Business and Trade.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be African citizen.
- Applicants must have passed a final National Senior Secondary School Examination and graduated from Secondary school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, applicants are advised to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the university, and after that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to upload a scan of their passport/ ID, national/senior secondary examination results or your end-of-term results for your final three years of senior secondary school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have passed at least 2 A-levels or equivalent with a minimum grade C or SAT/ACT results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who come from non-English speaking backgrounds but would like to be exempt from our English Immersion programme may upload their TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test (DET) results.
The scholarship provides the following benefits to successful applicants:
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation and other study-related costs for the duration of the undergraduate programme at the African Leadership University
- Annual living allowance for the duration of the undergraduate programme
- Relocation allowance to cover incoming travel and removal expenses for one way travel