The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is inviting applications for INTREPiD International Fellowship Programme.
The Programme aims at enabling outstanding junior scientists of all nationalities to develop a competitive research project in life sciences at CRG, thus promoting the transnational mobility and career perspectives of young scientists in Europe.
An outstanding program for any nationality who want to study in Spain.
User Review( votes)
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, created in December 2000.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing the research programme.
- Study Subject: Successful candidates will join research groups with top-level scientists and will carry out their research in the following areas of biomedicine:
- Bioinformatics and Genomics Program: Roderic Guigó
- Cell and Developmental Biology Program: Elvan Boke, Sebastian Maurer
- Gene Regulation Stem Cells and Cancer Program: Bernhard Payer, Fátima Gebauer, Maria Pia Cosma, Thomas Graf
- Systems Biology Program: Ben Lehner, Nicholas Stroustrup
- Award: Fellows will benefit from an exciting international scientific environment and an integrated training programme, including access to state of the art infrastructure, lectures and seminars, specialised scientific and technological courses, complementary skills training and career development activities, postdoctoral symposia and retreats, as well as social activities.
- Number of Awards: 6 fellowship positions are available for this call.
- Nationality: Any nationality
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality can apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Candidates can be of any nationality but must undertake trans-national mobility, which means that candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline. Furthermore, applicants working at CRG for more than 3 months before the deadline will not be considered.
Candidates must have a PhD degree from a recognized university, plan to obtain a PhD degree by the time of employment, or have at least four (4) years of full-time equivalent research experience. Candidates who already hold a PhD degree at the time of application are eligible to apply only if they passed their PhD exam (or equivalent) in the four years prior to the call deadline. Exceptions up to 3 years for maternity/paternity leaves and other documented career breaks will be considered.
Candidates must have at least one publication as first author (either in the press or published) at the time of the deadline.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Applications for the INTREPiD programme are accepted exclusively online through the online application system.