For the academic year 2019-2020, applications for the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” program have been invited for international students beginning October 1, 2019.
They are eager to participate in higher education courses in Italy under the “Genius of Your Investment in Italy” program.
Fantastic opportunity to apply for the Master Award Program.
User Review( votes)
Located in Macerata, where the University was established in 1290 – the ninth oldest in the world -, their Master’s Degree in Global Politics and International Relations / GPR, run by the Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations, offers the benefit of small classes in a fresh and interactive environment.
Why at the University of Macerata- Macerata University plays a major role in promoting Chinese language and culture and provides excellent multicultural education programs for young and talented students.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- The program is thought for foreign applicants coming from Azerbaijan, Colombia, Egitto, Etiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Messico, Turchia, Vietnam, Iran, Tunisia, India, Brasile e Repubblica Polorare Chinese.
- These are awarded to international candidates interested in attending higher education courses in Italy within the framework of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
- The free study is thought for foreign pupils coming from Azerbaijan, Colombia, Egitto, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Messico, Turchia, Vietnam, Iran, Tunisia, India, Brasile e Repubblica Polorare Chinese.
- The program is thought for foreign learners coming from Azerbaijan, Colombia, Egitto, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Messico, Turchia, Vietnam, Iran, Tunisia, India, Brasile e Repubblica Polorare Chinese enrolled in a two-year Master whose lectures and teaching materials are in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents required to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a master’s degree program entirely taught in English with three interdisciplinary learning tracks.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The grantee will receive a 90000 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account. The award will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2019. Students will receive the installment every three months.