Queen Mary University of London is inviting applications for Masters of Law funding for UK/EU Students in 2019.
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) and McDermott Will & Emery, in partnership with the Association Française des Juristes d’Entreprise (AFJE), are pleased to offer one full funding for the September 2019 intake of the Paris LLM Programme.
User Review( votes)
Today, Queen Mary University of London has evolved into an international hub of education and research excellence. We offer hundreds of programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and also offer an inspiring environment in which to undertake a PhD.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research universities, committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable.
• Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue Masters Degree program.
• Study Subject: 1 full tuition fee funding for September 2019 intake is available for the following LLM in Paris programs:
• LLM Banking and Finance Law
• LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
• LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
• LLM Intellectual Property Law
• LLM International Business Law
• LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
• Award: The CCLS-MWE-AFJE LLM in Paris scholarship covers the full cost of tuition only, in the form of a fee waiver; the program does not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees. The studentships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are off-set against your student fee invoice.
• Number of Awards: Only one scholarship is available.
• Nationality: award is available for UK/EU citizens.
• The award can be taken in UK.
Eligible Countries: award is available for UK/EU citizens.
• The CCLS-MWE-AFJE LLM in Paris scholarship is open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and is not open to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
• The full funding for September 2019 intake is available only to Home/EU students.
• If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw your application. If you are awarded one of our LLM scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our LLM support will be withdrawn.
English Language Requirements : The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programs within the School Law.
IELTS: a minimum overall score of 7.0 including a minimum of 7.0 in Writing, and no less than 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
TOEFL: a minimum overall score of 100 including a minimum of 27 in Writing, and no less than 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening and 20 in Speaking.
How to Apply: You must have a full time offer of study in place before you can apply for LLM funding.
In order to apply for a scholarship please complete and sign the relevant application form, and attach the following:
• A copy of your CV
• A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable)
The form and required supporting documentation can be returned by post or scanned and sent by email (preferred) – details are included on the application form.