The new INVITE doctoral program is now available at The University of Verona in Italy. Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application .
The INVITE doctoral program aims to encourage each student’s intellectual curiosity and support the acquisition of critical thinking skills by training them in the use of innovative theoretical tools and practical methods.
It’s a great opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Verona is a young, dynamic university that invests in academic research and encourages teaching methods that promote personal and intellectual growth.
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a Doctoral program.
- Study Subject: INVITE offers a total of 14 PhD positions to train early-stage researchers in the scientific disciplines covered by its doctoral programs, organized in four Graduate schools: Arts and Humanities; Legal and Economic Sciences; Health and Life Sciences; Natural and Engineering Sciences. The applicants are expected to propose a research proposal within the 14 different research areas.
- Award: The salary will be paid on a monthly basis and is composed of the following components
- Living allowance: €2000/month for 36 months
- Mobility allowance: €600/month for 36 months
- Family allowance: €150/month for 36 months for students with family obligations at the deadline of the INVITE call
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Awards: INVITE offers a total of 14 PhD positions.
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- INVITE is open to early-stage researchers from any country and of any nationality who wish to embark on a doctoral program of the University of Verona. The University of Verona will do all the best to ensure equal treatment for all candidates.
- Few restrictions apply to candidates:
- They must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline;
- They must hold a Master’s Degree(Master of Science or Master of Arts) or similar degree equivalent to the Italian Laurea Magistrale or Specialistica that, in their country of origin, grants access to PhD programs;
- They must not already hold a PhD and must have less than 4 years (full-time equivalent) of research experience.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The following documents must be provided:
- Application form;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of any Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree certificate;
- Diploma Supplement (if available);
- Motivation and presentation letter;
- A short proposal for a research project within the advertised research areas;
- Two reference letters issued by academic professors at the university where the applicant obtained their Master’s Degree.