The University of Tartu is offering 336 tuition waiver scholarships to international degree students. These studies are available for two bachelor’s programmes and 19 master’s programmes.
These are available to pursue undergraduate and master programme. The aim of the programs is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
Excellent chance to study at University of Tartu.
User Review( votes)
Ranked in the top 1, 2% of the best universities in the world, the University of Tartu is a prestigious public research university located in Estonia. It is home to 13 000 students, incl. 1500 international pupils.
Why at University of Tartu– Tartu University is known for its high reputation for the quality of study and research. The university has many partner universities all around the world and it cooperates with many world-class universities.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for bachelor’s programmes is April 15 and master’s programmes are March 15.
International applicants can apply for these endowments.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants holding a secondary education or a corresponding qualification have access to the first level of higher education.
- The admission takes place on the basis of entrance examinations.
- A precondition for taking the entrance examination is that the applicant’s average study result at upper-secondary education level is at least 66% of the highest possible score.
- To be eligible for master’s studies, applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s qualification or equivalent or be about to graduate in spring/summer 2018.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit the online application form. All applicants are automatically considered for tuition waivers when they apply to the programme of their choice. Mail the printed and signed application (do not send any documents by e-mail) with all the required documents.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the Motivation letter, Official copy of the Bachelor’s diploma, Official translation, Copy of the passport page, Proof on the English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: In order to start studies in Estonian, pupils are required to be sufficiently fluent in Estonian. Applicants who have a good command of the Estonian language, but who do not have a certificate of the language proficiency need to take an exam prior to their studies, in the end of August (except for the applicants of the Estonian group of Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy).
- Benefit: These financial aid positions will cover the tuition waiver.