William Penn University has announced its amazing Iowa Pride Scholarship for bright deserving high school graduates. Applications for the scholarship are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
William Penn University is awarding the Iowa Pride Scholarship to students who identify as a resident of Iowa and have graduated from Iowa high school with a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher. Full-time students enrolling in the fall intake will be eligible to be considered. Students can have the advantage of paying merely $7,000 or less upon winning this scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Founded by members of the Religious Society of Friends in 1873 as Penn College, changed to William Penn College in 1933, and finally gained university status in 2000, the William Penn University is a private university in Oskaloosa, Iowa. WPU ranks 58-76 in Regional Colleges Midwest.
Why choose to study at William Penn University? The William Penn University provides the opportunity for an educational experience focusing on leadership, technology, and the Quaker principles of simplicity, peace-making, integrity, community, and equality. The university believes in simplicity, peace-making, integrity, community, and equality, and education is for all because everyone has value.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any. The applicants must file for FAFSA by 1st July before the year of the planned study.
- University or Organization: William Penn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate program of choice offered at William Penn University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a graduate of Iowa high school with a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher.
- The applicants must be Iowa residents.
- The applicants must file FAFSA by July 1, before that academic year.
- The applicants must enroll at William Penn as full-time students in the fall following high school graduation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university’s application portal. All applicants that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered upon application.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official transcripts from all high schools, colleges, or GED results sent directly from those institutions.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must grade graduated from an accredited secondary institution and attain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
The students selected by William Penn University to be awarded the Iowa Pride Scholarship will have the advantage of only paying $7,000 or less per academic year.