The University at Albany offers a master’s degree in epidemiology and public health. The program prepares students for careers in public health, health science, and other related fields. The program provides a comprehensive education in epidemiology, biostatistics, environmental health, and health policy and management. Students in the program are eligible for a monthly stipend. The program is open to U.S. citizens.
Application Deadline: October 5, 2022
User Review( votes)
- Organization: University at Albany
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award Amount: Monthly Stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- Subject: Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Science
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the master’s degree offered at the University at Albany
A research opportunity to study child development and disabilities is currently available with the Child Development and Disability Branch (CDDB) of the Division of Human Development and Disability (DHDD), National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia.
The qualified candidate should have received a master’s degree in one of the relevant fields (e.g., Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Science). The degree must have been received within five years of the appointment start date.
- Public Health background
- Comfortable engaging external partners, both national and state
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to respond to requests and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to develop talking points and impact statements that reflect program strategies and priorities
- Interest in the development of procurements, including task orders, contracts, and cooperative agreements packages
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with developmental disabilities is desirable but not required
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.