Looking for postgraduate funding? The Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics (IPNP) at the University of Edinburgh is delighted to offer the IPNP MSc Prize Scholarships to the eligible international candidates.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It is ranked 17th in the world by the QS World University Rankings and was reorganized from its nine faculties into three “colleges”.
Why you should apply at this University?
The University of Edinburgh serves many opportunities to develop a broad range of skills, grow in confidence and learn more about yourself. It is an excellent choice for a postgraduate education with prospects. It has provided the students with world-class teaching for more than 425 years.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is open to study the postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to £5,000
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is available
- Nationality: Students with any nationality are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the field of Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
The scholarship is available to the candidate with any nationality. One scholarship is available to the student who is enrolling a full-time postgraduate degree program in the field of Nuclear and Particle Physics. The candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class honors degree or its overseas equivalent.
You might also like these Programs
- Business School International MSc Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, UK, 2019
- School Doctoral Scholarships for UK/EU and Overseas Students at the University of Edinburgh in UK, 2019/20
By studying a postgraduate degree you can prepare yourself for many different career paths. you can find employment in the public sector, education, journalism, business, and non-governmental organizations, both nationally and internationally.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
Applicant does not require submitting any supporting documents.
The applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. The submission of an application for admission can take up to five working days. Candidate can apply through this link: https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk/
The scholarship award will be based on the basis of academic merit to a student of any nationality. The university will provide all the following:
- The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to £5,000 for IPNP MSc Prize Scholarships.
- How it Works: The scholarships will help the students to pay for the postgraduate degree.
Dates and Deadlines
The application deadline is May 1, 2019.