Looking for postgraduate funding? The Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics at the University of Edinburgh is delighted to offer the IPNP MSc Prize Scholarships to the eligible international candidates.
The MSc Prize award is open to study the full-time MSc in Nuclear and Particle Physics program for the 2019-2020 academic sessions.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It is ranked 17th in the world by the QS World University Rankings and was reorganized from its nine faculties into three colleges.
Why at the University of Edinburgh?The University of Edinburgh serves many opportunities to develop a broad range of skills, grow in confidence and learn more about yourself. It is an excellent choice for a postgraduate education with prospects. It has provided the students with world-class teaching for more than 425 years.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field of Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The grant is available to the candidate with any nationality. One scholarship is available to the student who is enrolling a full-time postgraduate degree program in the field of Nuclear and Particle Physics. The candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class honours degree or its overseas equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Edinburgh. Then applicants can access the online application form via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must need to submit the transcript, personal statement, reference letters and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the postgraduate degree program, applicants must have to hold the certificate of graduation/bachelor’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefits: The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to £5,000 for IPNP MSc Prize Scholarships.