With the objective of encouraging women’s education, the University of Southern Queensland is delighted to offering Professor Ronel Erwee Garden City Zonta Club Bursary to the eligible female students.
The grant is open for those female candidates who want to study in a bachelor degree in Semester 1 2019. The studentships are available to the women of any nationality.
User Review( votes)
As the regional university in Australia, the University of Southern Queensland recognized for its efforts in preventing violence against women. It offers courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the arts.
Why you should apply at this University?
At the University of Southern Queensland, candidates will get the knowledge, and experience for a stimulating and rewarding career. It provides students with a variety of different modes of study and a wide choice of subjects for students to choose from.
- Application Deadline: March 17, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to study the bachelor degree program
- Award: support will be awarded worth up to $2000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Women of any nationality are eligible to apply for this application
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Women of any nationality are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available to study the bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the opportunity , the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The candidate must be a female international student who continues their studies in a bachelor degree in Semester 1 2019 and has a current Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 4.5.
The candidate must have completed a minimum of 8 USQ study units and enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 on-campus at USQ Toowoomba.
You might also like these Programs
Earning a bachelor’s degree is the most common pathway to a better career. It provides a clear career path, with job security, prestige, and unlimited growth potential within the field.
To apply for the Professor Ronel Erwee Garden City Zonta Club Bursary, the candidate must follow the application procedure
How to Apply
The applicant can apply for the opportunity through the given link: https://scholarships-apply.usq.edu.au/
The applicant must submit a personal statement outlining:
- Educational aims
- Aspirations and career goals for the future
- Why chose to study at USQ Toowoomba
Candidates can get the information about the admission through email: [email protected]
The university will provide all the following:
- The bursary will have a maximum value of $2000 to be paid as either: USQ Bookshop Bursary, and A contribution to tuition fees.
- How it Works: The sponsorship will support the tuition fee of the applicants.
Dates and Deadlines
The deadline for this application is March 17, 2019.