Portland State University offers Irving Levin/Stephanie Fowler Scholarship in the USA. The scholarship is provided to incoming Portland State University freshmen and sophomores. The student must have shown academic achievement.
The International and USA students can apply for this scholarship. The student must be the first member of their immediate family to attend a 4-year college. The student must have a 3.0 GPA or better and demonstrated financial need.
Marvelous opportunity for international and US students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
The university is leading the way to an equitable and sustainable future through academic excellence, urban engagement, and expanding opportunity for all.
Why at Portland State University? Portland providing the Portland region with a highly educated population, substantial economic impact, and distinctive contributions to its culture.
University or Organization: Portland State University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
Award: $1,000 – $3,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International and US students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
- Regular PSU admission standards
- Demonstrated financial need
- Be the first member of your immediate family to attend a 4-year college
- 3.0 GPA or better
- International and US students can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is posted.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the High School transcript, College transcripts from all schools attended, SAT/ACT test scores, Family Income Tax Form 1040, Two letters of recommendation, Write an essay of 1,000 words, Educational Recommendation Form with Statement of Support, Personal Recommendation Form with Statement of Support.
- Language Requirement: An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
The scholarship covers $1,000-$3,000, the renewable scholarship awarded to incoming Portland State University freshmen and sophomores. A portion of this scholarship may be available for books or other tuition-related expenses.