ISACA Chicago Chapter is offering scholarships program for candidates who have a dream to pursue an undergraduate and master’s degree program in the USA. International students are welcome to apply for this funding opportunity.
The educational award is available to provide financial assistance to those students who are interested in pursuing educational opportunities in the field of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
Wonderful chance for international students to get benefitted in the USA
User Review( votes)
ISACA is a worldwide association of IS governance professionals. The Chapter aims to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conducts regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and security profession throughout the Chicago area.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Provider: ISACA Chicago Chapter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Awards: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the field of information systems (IS), IS Governance, IS Audit, IS Compliance, IS Security or related studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited university in the state of Illinois or show proof of permanent residence in Illinois for use at a school not located in the state of Illinois.
- Students must demonstrate an interest in the fields of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates can complete the application for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at any US university.
- Supporting Documents: All supporting documentation must be submitted electronically to the ISACA Chicago Scholarship Committee
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum of 3.00 (out of 4.0) Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The ISACA Chicago Chapter will provide an award amount of $4,000 to the winning candidates.