If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of business administration, then you can apply for the Need-Based Scholarship at Harvard Business School for the academic year 2021-2022.
The aim of this award is to support those students who want to study a master of business administration coursework at this university.
Beneficial offer for students to complete their education in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Harvard Business School was established in 1908 is the graduate business school. It is ranked among the top business school in the world. It has educated and worked with excellent people to provide knowledge for a better world.
Why study at Harvard Business School? Harvard Business School prepares applicants to make their future through the key to employability abilities, as well as knowledge and self-confidence.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Harvard Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $42,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: United States
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to grab this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in Master of business administration program
- Candidates must have an excellent record in the previous degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this sponsorship, candidates need to take admission in MBA degree coursework at this university. After that, you can receive the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, applicants need to complete the entrance requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language.
Harvard Business School will provide $42,000 per year or $84,000 to cover the educational expenses of students.