ISB-AIESEC funding for International students for Postgraduate Programme in Management.
Scholarship Provider: ISB
The award can be taken at: India
User Review( votes)
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
* A Non-Indian Passport Holder
* A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
* Work experience (preferably two years and above)
* Standardised test score: GMAT(scores of the last five years are valid)
* TOEFL or IELTS scores if medium of instruction in current or previous education is not in English
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Description: The ISB seeks applicants like AIESEC members, who hail from diverse backgrounds and demonstrate natural leadership abilities, in line with our vision to groom future leaders for the world. Our partnership with AIESEC has led to the creation of the ISB-AIESEC programme and the WCED AIESEC Entrepreneurship Initiative. It has also provided internship opportunities, in addition to having the Former Dean Professor M Rammohan Rao, on the Governing Board of AIESEC in India.
How to Apply: Online
application Deadline: January 15, 2012, 23:59:59 hrs