ISF Undergraduate award is open for promising students from Iran to pursue study in the USA. The grant is available on the basis of both merit and need for undergraduate study.
The scholarship aims to enable outstanding students of Iranian descent to cultivate academic and professional paths of the highest caliber and greatest community impact.
User Review( votes)
ISF is a California nonprofit organization. The Iranian Scholarship Foundation (ISF) provides scholarships to students of Iranian descent in the United States who demonstrate exceptional academic promise, significant financial need and a dedication to community service.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Award: The amount of your award is dependant on the area where you live, the college you are attending and budget.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the opportunity :
- Undergraduates only, no graduate student opportunities are available at this time.
- Be of Iranian descent
- Be enrolled or accepted at a four-year accredited university in the United States
- Demonstrate Financial need
- Possess and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Have participated in community service and continue to do so
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1850 or 27 for ACT (if applying as a high school student)
Nationality: Iranian students can apply for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be undergraduate students.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email or post.
- Copy of the IRS form 4506
- 750-1000 word essay detailing your dreams and aspirations for your studies and career
- Transcripts from your high school and – if applicable – your undergraduate program as well, and
- Two letters of recommendation
- one letter from a teacher or professor
- one letter from an organization where you have performed community service
- Applicants may also email the completed application to:Info-at-theisf.org.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2019.