DTU Compute’s Section for Embedded Systems and Copenhagen Center for Health Technology (CACHET) is offering is inviting applications for a 3-year Ph.D. position starting November 1, 2017.
Scholarships are awarded in Software Architectures for Shared Care in Personal Health Technology. The aim is to design and develop software architecture for “shared care”.
Excellent chance to study at the Technical University of Denmark.
User Review( votes)
CACHET is an interdisciplinary research center spanning the technical and health sciences and consists of a unique academic network of a researcher working together on the design, realization, evaluation, and implementation of personal health technology.
- Have a master degree in computer science, software engineering, informatics, biomedical engineering, machine learning, or equivalent academic qualifications. Preference will be given to candidates who can document the experience in software architecture, computer supported cooperative work, ubiquitous computing, user interface software technology, or pervasive healthcare.
- Provide evidence of strong software engineering competencies.
- Applications are sought from candidates interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in ubiquitous computing and software architecture.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing Ph.D. program.
- Provide evidence of excellent competence in communication in English – both oral and in writing.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these Ph.D. fellowships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in English as one single PDF containing all materials to be given consideration and we must have your online application by 1 September 2017. Please open the link in the red bar in the top of the page: “apply online” (“ansøg online”). Applications must include:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the letter motivating the application, CV, Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma, Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program candidates should have a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Benefit: The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for Ph.D. degree students. The period of employment is 3 years.
Application Deadline: Closed