Do you want to pursue a training program? If yes, then you must join the ISN Fellowship opportunity organized by the International Society of Nephrology.
This program is available for the citizens from Low and Middle-income countries and having a purpose of providing them that skills and knowledge in basic and clinical nephrology, dialysis, and many other disciplines at their selected host institutions.
Valuable opportunity to get a training program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1960, the International Society of Nephrology provides an efficient platform for timely scientific exchange and dissemination between health professionals around the World. It is an international body representing specialists in nephrology which is located in Belgium, United States.
Why at this program? At this program, you will learn about nephrology and many other fields and gain that skill which will increase your thinking level. And also, prepare you for being a leader of this field in your country.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Students from low and middle-income countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a training program in the field of Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation, and epidemiology at their selected host institutions.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be under the age of 40 and have received basic training in nephrology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this position, you must enroll in a training program at your chosen host institution. Only then you can complete the application process for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: A description of the purpose for an extension, a letter of approval of the extension, proposed training plan, letter of acceptance from the host institution director, letter of approval of extension from the home mentor and a letter from the applicant’s home institution guaranteeing re-employment should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants must be graduated.
- Language Requirement: The participants must be in the English language and have knowledge about the country language in which they are pursuing a training program.
Benefits: The educational training program will provide new skills and knowledge for becoming the leader of this field in their country.