Want to pursue a research level program? Join the Public Health Exchange program and take the first step towards your research. The opportunity is presenting by the DAAD.
German Medical Students Association (bvmd), the educational award is activated for medical students of all nationalities enrolled at a German higher-education institution who dreams to gain hands-on experience abroad in Germany.
Well paid offer to get research study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Organized in 1925, the German Academic Exchange Service is known as DAAD. It is the largest German support organization in the area of International academic co-operation.
Why at this program? Through this program, candidates have that opportunity to get in touch with their peers in the host country. Students will get placements and internship programs abroad. It will also help them in completing their research in a proper way.
Application Deadline: May 15 and November 15 each year.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality enrolled at a German Higher Education Institution are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for research- and public health projects in medicine-related subjects at the organization.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be interested in this research project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Those applicants, who are not enrolled at the German Higher Education Institution, are suggested to register them in a medical degree program at the institution and then apply for the fund. Candidates are advised to complete their application for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Checklist, application form points, a poof of receipt of application fee, certificate of registration, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, English language certificate, along with a passport photo and a letter of recommendation should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a master’s degree for this position.
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate your English language ability.
Benefits: The award will provide placement in an internship, accommodation, board, and an opportunity to get in contact with medical students in the host country.